My '83 mustang repair...

While I'm getting the head gasket, and/or head fixed, I will be wanting to get the cruise control working again; it hasn't worked since I had the carburetor replaced at the shop; been in a whirlwind and didn't get back over there to have it done right. I don't know how this is hooked up; can it be something to do with a different kind of carburetor: do you need a certain kind of carburetor for the cruise control to fit to? I suspect my Holly was switched for a Motorcraft. Also, my techometer stopped working the morning of my 1,900 mile trip to Tennessee. It happened after I got done attaching new heater hose to the engine, and there are a lot of vacuum lines and things in that area. I inspected it closely, and found nothing amiss. How do these usually stop working?

voice from the past

Reply to
voice from the past