my dome light doesn't come on when i open the door or turn the knob

hi. i was wondering if anyone could help me. i have a 1998 mustang. i recently noticed it was really dark when opening my car door and getting in. thats because my dome light is not turning on when i open the car door or when i turn the headlight knob all the way to the left. does anyone have any suggestions as to what i could do to fix this or where i could start to look for the problem? thanks

Reply to
bballplayer22

Have you checked for the obvious? Is the bulb burned out? :)

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh check the bulb?

Reply to
Kate

I have a similar problem with a 1992.

Dome light does not come on when the door is opened or when the dash switch is used. It does light up when you use the switch on the dome.

Reply to
Colin McFadyen