Need intervention for GM temptation

LMAO!!!

So, you aren't a "bank walker" aye?

shower....shrinkage

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)
***SLAP*** Snap out of it kid! You can get through this!

;-D

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Thank you! I needed that.

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Actually you are right, Kate. I've seen two H2's around here in my very small town of 15,000. One is black and one is yellow, and both are piloted by mid-30's females. LOL!! I got so pissed off last week when I went to K-Mart for something. I was getting into my car, this black H2 came up the parking lot rather fast, and SPED into the parking spot next to another car where there were two people putting stuff into the trunk! You don't swing a vehicle of that size around like a rag doll, especially when you can't even see over the frickin' steering wheel!

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

I have a great reason not to buy a Corvette: fiberglass. ;-)

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

Just to follow that thought up,...............there's no less fiberglass in a lot of mustangs nowadays,...............or some sort of platics,..............It's not much of a difference anyway.

Yeah,................there's a metal pan in the vettes now,................very well built car.

Big ol' fiberglass hood on the mustangs,................yeah,............fiberglass. I have to slap people who yank their hood blankets out for hotrods all the time,...............they usually damage the one they pull out and can't re-use it. The blanket is 100% necessary to eliminate noise in radio,....................It is bonded to the body to eliminate the noise from the ignition being induced to the radio.

Now,.....................I do understand there is "less" fiberglass in the 'Stang............but it's growing a bunch of plastic stuff in it and will likely be competitive in fiberglass content with the new body style.

The Better car is just opinion,.............but the cheaper car is obvious................that's where the "penis envy" comes in.

( same with the Hummer too ,.....lots of fiberglass in those dawgs , and high dollar , but nothing worth paying the extra bucks for ............Compare the H2 to a lincoln Navigator,.............and they are nearly the same price. Navigator out pulls the H2..................go figure )

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

And exactly *what* is wrong with fiberglass?

I'll admit, I prefer good old-fashioned mahogany

but fiberglass
can be just as fun! ;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

How did this thread get from Koi's "small" penis to fiberglass? Either things got waaaay off track, or Koi and Cindy have some "splaining" to do. :-)

As a matter of fact how did it get from GM Intervention to penis's? I'm really confused............. This is a bad crowd.

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
Mustang_66

I agree NO h2. It maybe 4 wheel drive but so is a suzuki sidekick. the new GTO isn't out yet so I have to hold off judging yet.

Reply to
Michael Buttry

Wait a minute here! How did you know the size of my instrument? And why are you disclosing it publicly? I thought it was going to be our secret!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

That's low! Comparing H2 to a Sidekick just went and took all my dreams about H2 and shattered it! Meany!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

LOL!................not trolling, but after I wrote and posted I thought that might upset at least one or two people.

Nothing generally is wrong with FG. It is inherently heavier per structure built with the same strength than any metals are.

the strength of a body panel is great with both as long as you consider the material................

The reason for fiberglass is the fact that it can be shaped much more easily than metal, and larger pieces can be made "seamless with the glass stuff.

Metal has limitations with shape and stuff, but is overall, a lighter construction material when applied in cars................boats, on the other hand are built stronger through using different materials with the FG..................Mylar, Kevlar, and other fiber materials................Glass is heavy. that's its biggest down side.

( this ain't saying all fiber products are created equal either )

BUY THE VETTE!!!!,................I love 'em too.

But lately I think that Infinity has my eye held strong with that G35.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Then he did his job... he intervened! Well done!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

LOL... have ya checked out YOUR hood lately Cindy?

*wink*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

I think you have penises on the brain... stop that!

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Guys I am happy to report that I was able to control my GM urge!

I went out look at various vehicles, including the new Dodge Durango ( I am on my second Dodge Durango with the 5.9 liter engine) Just love the darn things! Near perfect vehicles they are.

But I digress.

I place my order for my new vehicle, now to wait nearly 3 months for it to come.

2005 Dodge Magnum RT, with the 5.7 Hemi V8! 340 hp with 390 lb-ft of torque! With the MDS (Multi Displacement Engine)

Anyway I know that this is a Mustang group, and I am a Mustang guy. My dear

66 Mustang is still sitting in his palace all by himself, nice and clean. Just wanted to share my excitement.

Now for someone to burst my bubble!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

shower....shrinkage

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote in news:EikUb.9649$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Great ride! Best of luck with it. No way I'm gonna burst that bubble...

Joe

Thanks Joe

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Dude, The Magnum RT was delivered last weekend. I am still trying to wipe the fu***ng smile off my fu**ing face! What a rush! Feel like I'm cheating on my 66 Mustang though!

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

That is one exceptional looking car.

Don Manning