1965 Mustang For Sale

Beautiful 1965 Red Mustang with Black interior, 289 V-8, Automatic, Power Steering, Restored and ready to drive, 170,000 miles, Engine and Transmission rebuilt at 140,000 miles. Check out my web site at

FFT

I visited your site!

What an excellent and effective way to present your vehicle for sale!

good luck!

Have you considered bringing it to Pomona Swap Meet? The next meet is March

7, 2004

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 04:48:41 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote something wonderfully witty:

While I hate "Me Too" posts I'll have to agree you have presented the vehicle very well. I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Thanks y'all. Now if I could just get someone to buy it.

Thanks for the tip on the Pomona Swap Meet. I was thinking of running it over to the Temecula Car Show at the end of Feb.

is Mightier than the sword'.

Reply to
FFT

Well I would be more then happy to buy it. Unfortunately it is out of my price range and on the wrong coast.