Need to know tourque specs for a 302 cobra w/windsor heads.

I just broke down my motor, to get rid of a bad lifter, and I have to put the heads back on (of coarse cleaned heads, and new head gaskets) what is is the torque I need to achive for full Windsor Dart heads, ARP studs on a 302 cobra block? Is there a pattern for tighting? Also I lost the paper work on my crane gold roller arms, what shoud the clearence be at rest against the valuves. Any help is apreciated!

Reply to
Jason

first be sure the word "front" on the head gaskets is at the front even if 1 gasket is udside down! torque the studs starting in the middle, working in a circular pattern,in 3 steps until you reach 75lbs on all the nuts, then back them off 1 at a time and in 1 motion retorque the nuts to 75 lbs, the rockers require 0 lash + 1/2-3/4 turn after 0 lash for hydraulic lifters.

Reply to
winze