new mustang

I don't like it ......

On 12/8/2013 11:54 AM, jim stewart wrote:

Neither do I.

It's not structurally bad styling. Lose the klingon ridges and a good light refresh would fix it.
What bothers me is what I noticed today... the rocker panels... the high panel seam behind the door... ugly. The fender makes a horizontal seam with the rocker. Again ugly. But it's wierd, under the rocker there's a black rocker panel trim piece. I have to see the car in person to figure out what's going on there... but really the seams just are badly arranged. Could be a safety oriented trade off.

amazes me how ALL the mustangs '64 to '73 were beautiful .... do designers since then just have no taste ?...I mean my '92 fox vert is ugly......

amazes me how ALL the mustangs '64 to '73 were beautiful .... do designers since then just have no taste ?...I mean my '92 fox vert is ugly......

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, hoping the folks who can do something about the perceived problems as voiced all across the InterWeb are paying attention and will act. All the physical examples we have seen so far were pretty much hand-made; plenty of time before production actually begins.
I also keep reminding myself that the designers and deciders weren't thinking of the Hooked-On-Mustang crowd: they need a much bigger group to become interested. In the meantime I'm not all that offended by a plump BMW with Ford technology and prices.
--
Frank ess