New Shock Part Numbers

Hello all,

'95 Mustang GT 302cu w/ 5spd and Quadra Shock rear end. Original owner, I've have barely over 42,000 miles total. I'd like to replace the struts and rear shocks. I've seen six shock set in various magazines but I'm unable to purchase them since they have to be shipped via air frieght to Alaska. Does anyone have the correct part numbers for KYB shocks so that I could order them indivudally from my local parts store? Also, this is my summer sunny day car. I'd like not to make it so stiff that my kidneys bounce.

Thank you,

Loops Anchorage, AK. Drive Fast - Take Chances

Reply to
Loops