Only on eBay. :-)

Just ran accross this one. Am I nuts or is this a variation on the $.25 resistor mod?

Paul

I love to read the feedback section on Ebay ... especially when it is a scam ! johnnykrulz( 14) Oct-14-03 19:33:02 PDT 2433198646 S Complaint : THIS IS A SCAM!! JUST A RESISTOR! SENT ITEM BACK, LUCKY IF I GET $$ BACK Response by mit_grad01 - NO, WE HAVE MANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS. TRY IT OUT FIRST BEFORE ASSUMING ANYTHING

Reply to
Sustang

You're nuts -- it really works. That resistor will add at least 40 hp to your mustang. If you add on "TYPE-R" stickers, you'll further increase your cars power by an additional 15 hp.

I also know of a guy who sells tail pipe whistles that help your car go over 250 mph.... using only water and common household items (such as a can opener, can of baked beans, and a wooden tooth pick)

Reply to
Jason

Baked beans are commonly used but garbanzos work much better; just be sure to grind them with lemon, garlic, sesame paste and olive oil. It'll make your engine really hummus.

Dana P.S. I always add a few pinches of ground cumin, too.

Reply to
Dana Myers

Reply to
<memset