Order Tracking?

Once you have a copy of the dealer order confirmation is there any way to check on when the vehicle build date might occur?

In the summary I also noticed a charge for "FDAF Assessment" of $245.00. Anyone know what "FDAF" is?

Thanks,

Reply to
ROBBCWZ

"Friggin' Dumb A$$ Fool"??

Reply to
Daniel J. Hurt

It's an advertising fee they pass on to you...

Nick Burns

Probably right on the mark!!!!

Thanks!!

Reply to
ROBBCWZ

So we are all clear - the ad fees are not unique to Ford, they are part and parcel with all cars sold, domestic or import. They are itemized differently, but they are there for all cars sold.

Reply to
CarFan