Dealers with good net /mail order prices ?

I need an pricy dealer only item for an older vehicle... anyone know of any dealers that sell on the 'net or phone/mail order ? I know about Courtesy Nissan... wondering if I can do better than their quote. Thanks.

Reply to
Bob

I use

JimV

I have found Pinnacle Nissan (nissanparts.org) to be less expensive than Courtesy the last couple of times I've needed OEM parts for the '91 240sx.

Reply to
E Meyer

gets my vote. I found Courtesy to be approx6% less than my local dealer and Garrands to be approx 23% less withboth comparisons including shipping. Garrands responded to my emailrequest for quote in less than a couple of hours and they had the quotehandy when I called it in. Dave shipped the order the next day and I had the parts a couple days later.

Reply to
tomcas