OT: Crashing cars..really neat

enjoy

Reply to
Ralph Snart

You can tell that the people almost always know where the wrecks are going to occur.

I wonder how the last one turned out...since it stopped before it hit the brick wall and went off the cliff.

Great video...thanks for sharing!

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Didnt work for me,that page was just a bunch of text. WTH?

Andrew

enjoy

Reply to
me

It ended up like this...

scroll down to almost the bottom of the page.

What you can't see from that angle is that the car is perched on its roof on the edge of a huge drop (I think the picture is taken from the TV helicopter hovering above the ravine... )

Mark

Reply to
Mark Allen

Looks more dangerous for the spectators then the drivers except for the couple of tree wraps.

Reply to
Mark