OT: Fighter training on F16s or other aircraft?

Anybody know if theres any schools around in the US? I heard one as a "prize" for a school in Arizona but didnt catch the name. Thanks Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

The training center in Arizona has a small fleet of T33s for getting pilots certified in turbine engine aircraft like L39s and F86s. No guns or missiles for you to play with. Join the military if thats what you need...

c8oe

Reply to
W3tac8oe

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:44:06 -0400, "Gagan \(mwarrior\)" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Could you rephrase the question? I am retired USAF and might be able to help you find what you are looking for, if I knew what exactly it was. You question is rather obscure.

If you are looking for training to become a fully qualified F-16 pilot, that training only comes from one place, the USAF or other countries that have them in their arsenal. Such as Japan, South Korea, and the Saudi's to name a few.

As far as I know there are no F-16's that are privately owned. It was/is against US Military foreign sales program to sell active US fleet aircraft to the civilian market.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

I believe Chuck Yeagar privately owns an F-16.

Reply to
paul-1993