Get bent!

GO PACKERS!!!!!!

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Yeah. Home.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

...hopefully for only one game, then their season will be over.

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Go Sooners!!!

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

go patriots

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Go Redskins?

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

I've got both, whats your excuse?

Go birds

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

That's the spirit boys!

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

I agree with Kate.

GO PACK GO!

Reply to
Krammit

In a word, NO ;-)!

Reply to
Fao, Sean

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
91 Red GT

I'm tempted to say the Pack are the luckiest team in the NFL, but then I have not much room for talking smack when I'm a diehard Chiefs fan.

Reply to
91 Red GT

Go Rams! Don't f*** it up and oh, for example, lose to Detroit! ;-)

I woulda made another 1,000 bucks shooting film for that extra home game, damnit...that was the new interior for my stang!

- Nick

Reply to
Nick D.

Hey I resemble that remark...................We will see where things stand come the weekend of the big dance. At least we didn't loose to Detroit! :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

Dave -

Sorry. That remark didn't come off as intended. That man is a disgrace to Philly fans. I merely meant that since he was rooting against the Rams so heavily, he had to be in favor of SOME sort of competitor. Philly is the only one that stands a chance!

I have no excuse for Detroit...that was just bad playing. And Detroit actually looked pretty good that game!

- Nick

Reply to
Nick D.

Actually read what Kato wrote. Pay attention. He's not a "Philly fan", nor a fan of any professional sports franchise. Quite the opposite.

In one brief blast, he managed to work in anti-Christianity, personal low self-esteem, his adopted right-wing slant, sexual confusion, racial intemperament, and, yet, and most ironically, an attempt at a superior moral high ground.

A gem of an outburst in the midst of a polite conversation.

As to that, we prefer to take the other tack - Saint Louis may be the only team capable of derailing the Philly train this year.

We felt the same way about the Niners. The Vikings probably couldn't believe they had any chance of losing to Arizona. And who was it, earlier this season, who beat the unbeatable Chiefs?

Every team loses to another team to which they have no business losing. It's just that, in crunch time, you'd like a bit more consistency of outcome! You want to believe that your team will take care of business.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I dunno, the Pats have been *full* of surprises this year. :D Anything can happen...and just may.

I'm just hoping it doesn't snow too much in the next few weeks, Foxboro is damn cold when you're waist-deep in snow. __

John C. (winning lots of bets this year) '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

can happen...and just may.

damn cold when you're

If the Patriots beat the Eagles this year, it will only mean that the Eagles managed to get to the Super Bowl.

I'd be happy with that.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

That'd be a great game, was the match-up I was hoping to see last year. The Titans vs. Pats has me a bit concerned, the Titans looked pretty darn good this week. Pats coming in after a week off... They're either well rested, or have lost all momentum. It's really hard to figure this team out. __ John C. (crossing fingers) '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.