OT: Heres an idea, "NP"

Maybe we can use something in the subject line that Christian will set a filter for and block it from posting to his site. Lets say if I don't want something posted I could put "NP" in the subject line like "NP: This is the subject" would be blocked from his site. I'm just trying to find a way to continue to enjoy ramfm. I've been reading and posting here since 1996, and I just don't understand why this link is so important to him that he'd ruin it for people that have been posting here for years. I think that is so selfish and self centered of him. Since I purchased the Cobra I have been using a few of the web based boards for specific information pertaining to this unique Mustang, but I still read this board everyday. I posted for help on the other boards, but Christian contacted them and had my posts deleted. You see, he can use our public posts on his site but I can't use his public contact info on another site. This proves that Christian is two faced, and no matter how nice he seems trying to correct the situation he still doesn't give a crap about ramfm. Sorry for the rant, but I'm at my wit's end here.

Reply to
Michael Bolden-King