OT: How to block a domain with OE

I'm tired of adding the same posters from horsepowered to my blocked senders list over and over, and it's beginning to piss me off. I've tried to use asterisks to block all posts from horsepowered like this;

*@horsepowered.com and *.*@horsepowered.com but neither seem to work. Is there a way to block the domain or their IP? I refuse to converse with any person posting from the horsepowered site and still do not wish my posts to be used there. If anyone has a bit more knowledge of OE I could use a little help here. I hate to say it, but I hope this isn't the end of RAMFM as we know it. Even those who don't mind the link, remember you also will not be able to block just one user because an individuals user name is changed every time they post over there. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply to
Michael Bolden-King

Oh, and what should the word wrap be set at in OE so my posts are not broken like this?

Thanks

Reply to
Michael Bolden-King

Set word wrap at about 70 characters.

In the newsgroup filter, set the message to:

Where the From line contains 'horsepowered.com'

Delete it

and Mark it as read

Reply to
Mark Jones