OT: Hey MPOMPE, here you go

10 second show and go street car. ?Partial Trade? Here is the deal. I am transferring overseas. Found out I can bring one car and one motorcycle. The WE4 is not gonna cut it were I am going. MAY consider a PARTIAL trade. I am looking for a car and bike to ship over right now. Once if I find one, this ad will be null and void. Here is what I'm looking for:

Bike: Foreign (no American bikes) Low miles Never laid down Nothing below 600 cc please

Must be in excellent condition with NO mechanical problems. Should be around

2000 or newer, depends on vehicle. I don't have time to travel to look at vehicles so they must be local or brought to OKC. Please send me all specs on the vehicle including mileage, PICs, and asking trade price. Every time I mention trade, I get a ton of replies. Please don't think I'm rude if I just say "no thanks"

Car is located in Oklahoma City, All info and PICs below.

1987 BUICK WE4 only 1547 made

4.1 Liter Studded and Girdled Turbo 400 Poston Enterprises switch pitch tranny. 1400 low stall, 4000 Hi stall. (switch back and forth with a flip of a switch) Champion Heads, Aluminum PT 70 Turbo

218/218 Cam 50 pound injectors 65 mm Throttle body Terry Houston 3.5" down pipe Terry Houston Headers Front Mount Intercooler Walbro 340 Fuel pump ARP head bolts ARP rods Polished J&E pistons Line lock Front Frame Brace Dual airbags 5 point harness 6 point roll bar. Bolted in right now, only 4 point installed LT1 3.5"MAF 4" intake MAF pipe MAF translator Acell coil New Body bushings all around MSD Digital DIS -4 Firestone Firehawk SZ50 P255/50ZR16 P225/60ZR16 Monster Autogage TACH w/ shift light EGT Adj. fuel pressure Regulator Boost Gage 30lbs Scan Master Chrome Fire extinguisher Cockpit Turbo Boost controller ANS Drive Shaft loop Single 3" exhaust SS braided Brake lines Vacuum brake conversion

PICS

Awesome body and paint job. Power driver seat, manual windows, concert sound system. Many, many parts under the hood are powder coated not painted. I'm sure I forgot some stuff. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Yes, it's very streetable. $13,500

Ryan Parts For Sale

__________________ Ryan THE buzn half duzn

A Guy Named Steve

I know for a fact I have either met you or run into you. You have most definitely been at Ford vs. Buick shootout. I usually work the track for that event. Why is it you have never hooked up with any of us to hang out at the track??

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Yeah, that's ALL I need right now is another Buick money pit :-)

Does sound interestin' though.

///Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Don,

Easy answer - not my car. :)

I've taken every opportunity to hook up with RAMFM'ers while on vacations. I've met up with Buzz Haze while in Ottawa, Vic DiMichina while in Covina, Patrick while in Albuquerque, and another ex-RAMFMer whose name escapes me while in Dewey Arizona.

My future trips will be taking me to Vegas (twice), Whistler BC, then my usual NM/AZ Xmas trip. Unfortunately none of those trips will allow much time for visiting. I will also be in Albuquerque some time next Spring.

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

When you goin' to Vegas? I'll be there the last weekend of October for the NHRA meet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

I will be there twice. Once in mid September for a wedding, and the last weekend of October. I won't be able to make any drag races unfortunately. That Fri/Sa I will be in a work seminar. I'll have Saturday evening and Sunday into the late afternoon. But my coworker and I are bringing our wives, so it won't be a "boys weekend" type thing. We're staying out at the Orleans, where the seminar is being held.

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Are you going to make the Division 4 Nationals down here Tom? You know I will be working the track that whole weekend.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Heeey, come to Louisiana and.... I'll.... show you a, umm... swamp... and maybe a crawfish...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I don't see anything taking me to Louisiana any time soon. Of course I never dreamed I'd find myself on a dragstrip in Luskville, Quebec with Buzz Haze either!?

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

WTF is a WE4? I never heard of that. I guess, the WE4 is that

4.1 engine and it's in a genercally debadged Regal??
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

It's an option code. All blacked-out trim, lighter bumpers in some cases. Looks like a GN but it's still just a Turbo-T with the WE4 trim.

///Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Division 4 Nationals? Uhhh... you might wanna re-read your posts before hittin' the ol' send button dude. :)

The answer is yes... you bet I will! FFW is that same weekend in Dallas so I may be splittin' my time but you'll definitely see me there. My buddy from KC is comin' down to announce at the Div. race.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Cool. I'll be at the Imperial. Who knows, maybe we can get together and lose some money together. You like to throw dice?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

So, the swamp and a crawfish aren't enticing? And we have two tracks =p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Ah...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Are you referring to me saying Nationals? Would it have been better if I had called it the Division 4 divisional? Or the Autumn Classic? LOL

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Sure, as long as the dragstrip(s) aren't in the swamp!

I'm always up for some good eatin'... especially spicy stuff!

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

"A Guy Named Steve" wrote in a message:

That Buzz is some character, isn't he? He's been trying to entice me into coming up, by sending me photos of the female spectators. ;-) Did you race when you were up there? If you did, then I seen photos of your car.

Gary

Reply to
GEB