OT: Ho Ho Huh?

(sung off key to the tune of the Twelve Days of Christmas) This year for Christmas, my hubby gave to me..... Two windows tinted One hidden tow hitch And a light bar on my Libeeeerrrrrrtttttty!

FINALLY, my Christmas gifts arrived. One was lost, sent to California, the other never did arrive, had to cancel the order and reorder from a different company. The gifts I got for hubby were equally as screwed up. A tailgate mangled by the shipping outfit, things that didn't fit or cant be used until we get a new tailgate.

Yesterday morning my light bar arrived and we ran in and had it put on. It looks GREAT and when we got home we had a look, it really lights up out a 'fer piece' out in the field. The reordered hitch will be here in a few days but we are headed to North Carolina to pick up another tailgate. If we grab it in person, maybe it will make it home in one piece.

So, this Christmas has been something to really laugh at and we each got some good stuff too!

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I got soap on a rope....