OT: Nextel users?

No you don't. You press a button and the speaker clicks off and the Direct Connect works just like a regular fone call but in simplex mode like an old radio telephone. Actuall on my i95 if I am in a DC conversation and I fold open the fone it automatically goes from the speaker to the regular fone type deal. Personally, I think people who talk loudly on the pnone like they are in their living room when they are in a resturaunt or some place is rude, speaker phone or not.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Definately, you don't havet to talk loud at it anyway. But keep in mind that's part of the point, it's easy to use.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Exactly. LOL!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

That's what we have. I never use more than 300 minutes and that's work, personal, and my home phone forwards to my cell after four rings. I will probably get a 150 or 250 plan with unlimited DC and web access so I can keep an eye on Shamika during the day.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

LOL. Do you guys follow a "Code of Conduct"? I've found *most* professional people do, many times plummers don't LOL. When I first got mine a friend already had one. Here's the story. The office had just got all Nextels. He's on a service call and with a customer, the owner of like, a big law firm or something. Suddenly a loud Carol Channing like voice pierces the room "HELLO??! GATOR, GATOR, I GOT A CALL FOR YOU! HELLO!! HELLO!! ARE YOU THERE??? WHERE ARE YOU, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO???!!!!" So, the code of ethics now is hit the PTT and wait a minute. No answer do it a second time, MAYbe a third if it's important, but you don't say anything unless you get a reply. Just assume he is busy and will get back when he can and never NEVER alert someone unless your ass is on fire and your head is catching...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Oh yeah, we have to follow a major code of conduct in my business. We were given guidelines on usage of the Nextel written down on paper.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

...of course nobody can find the paper anymore. :)

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Was the singing of "Moon River" mentioned? LOL! check out this page of things added to the rule book....

WindsorFox[SS]

146*22*23811 :oD
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

That site's hilarious...

*shakes his head*

At least there was some entertainment to be found... :-)

JS

Reply to
JS

Code of conduct my butt.

He really DID call and sing Moon River on my Nextel today! LMAO

"2.3Sleeper" wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Not before I made sure you were there and willing to talk. I don't think her boss was worried as he was about to moon her and get it on a digital camera.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Mhh, hadn't heard that, and I posted my number. Not sure how much longer I will have that number though.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

My boss is cool like that.

You got any police or lawyer connections in SC Don? I got a friend who needs some serious help.

"2.3Sleeper" wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Hmmm, let me ponder that one for a day. I will DC you tomorrow. I have family as well in your area.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper