OT Oil Shortage

This should explain it all.... A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in the good ol' US of A. After all, when we had the first one back in '73, President Jimmy Carter assured us it would never happen again. Well, there's a simple answer why it has happened again. Nobody bothered to check the oil, and we just didn't know we were getting low. This is, of course, for a purely geographical reason... Our oil is located in Alaska, California, coastal Florida, coastal Louisiana, Kansas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Texas.... Our DIPSTICKS are located in Washington DC!!!!

Reply to
Spike

BRILLIANT!!

Pour that man a Guinness.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

And you'll note they are bi-partisan dipsticks!!!! : 0 )

Reply to
Spike