OT: Why good bulbs go bad

Here is a theory that is completely new to me. Something recently addressed by a guy who has no back up lights.

Kate

Reply to
KJKate

you still hangin out in the mustang group eh??

Reply to
J. Sprauer

They haven't thrown me out yet... besides, some of these guys are friends of mine :) In real life even!

I hope to get another mustang next year or so, to build or refurbish, so it's not forever that I am without.

Reply to
KJ.Kate

i guess im lucky enough to have both :)

Reply to
J. Sprauer

So what's new... I knew that all along (see below)

More evidence,

- per candle. Inefficiencies result in much of the dark captured, escaping into the air.. as seen in upward plumes and deposits on walls of rooms. Huh? Huh?

- Rechargable battery/darkchambers: The captured dark is sucked all the way back to the power plant where bits of it are released into air while most results in deposits on filter/scrubbers

- -- - - - Now.. where IS that "cold-sucker" theory of thermo-dynamics!

- - - - - -

PS: Before you scoff... esp you engineers and physics majors... think about hole-flow (semi-conductor) and current flow (electro-magnetic) theories.

So there!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Reply to
Cobra Boy

Interesting thing about that.... sucking and heating up and glowing thing that is...... you may be onto a theory here.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate