Removable hardtop

Was wondering if anyone knows of a supplier of removal hardtops for Mustangs, similar to the ones that are offered for the late Thunderbird.

Personally, I like convertibles, and I like the looks of the Mustang, but would like to have the hardtop option.

If no one makes them already, I am considering commissioning some on a custom basis. Any interest?

Reply to
<HLS

Darn it...if I had only searched the group, I would have found previous references. Pardon me.

Reply to
<HLS