Partin out 1995 Mustang GT

Hmm my original post seems to have disappeared regarding this project so here goes one more time:

I have acquired a 1995 Mustang GT that rearended another car. Front-end is wasted, running gear is gone and airbags are blown. Other than the front-end the car is in perfect shape and interior is nice. If you need something email me with what you need and an offer. Be sure to include your area code for shipping costs calculations.

David

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Mustang GT

What color is the rear bumper?

Reply to
HELMUT RONER

Forest Green I believe its called

Reply to
Mustang GT

What color is the interior ?

Reply to
Sustang

Is the driver side window motor good?

Reply to
RioRedGT

Reply to
Mustang GT

yes

Reply to
Mustang GT

at 24 Sep 2003, Mustang GT [ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net] wrote in news:otrcb.2485$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Is the steeringwheel grey and in good shape? mine has the padding come loose at the top. I don't care about a wasted airbag as mine is still fine and could be transplanted. But it needs to be the right color.

Reply to
Paul

Does this car have the MACH 460 sound system in it? I am in need of the front amplifier, wiring harness (for the radio, cd player, and amp), and maybe would be interested in the head unit and cd player if the price is right. My zip is 99506 for shipping charges. Thanks.

Reply to
B&C H.

yes it is gray and in great shape

Reply to
Mustang GT

Had an AM/FM Casette system in it. However its no longer available.

Dave

Reply to
Mustang GT

Rein