Parting 74 Mustang Mach I

After a closer examination, I can't afford to fund a v-8 transfer into my '74, so here it goes.

It is a 74 Mustang II Mach I, Hatchback.

Click here for the VIN decoded.

Good body parts: Grille, Hood, entire drivers side, pass door and rocker. Color is brown-ish. Dash is good, interior is good.

Has 13" Pony wheels in decent shape, with almost new tires on em.

Motor is 2.8liter, it is complete but the heads are off.

Trans is a C4, and shifts like new.

The rear is an 8", vin decoder says it has 3.55's and tractionloc.

Make an offer on the parts, take the whole car for $200. I have the title, would make a good v-8 conversion car.. long as You promise to send me a pic.

253-279-2540. I work a lot, so I probably won't answer, but leave a message and I'll call You back.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed