98 Ford Mustang Key Fob Programming

Hi, my daughter lost her key fob for a 98 Mustang. I purchased a new one from the dealer (F5DZ-15K601-B), and can't seem to find the programming
connector in the car. The instructions that the dealer gave me said in part "B" (which is what they told me to follow)...
"Turn the ignition to RUN or ACC. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located in LR qtr panel area. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode. Press any button on 1st transmitter. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. Press any button on 2nd transmitter (up to 4 transmitters total possible). Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode."
Yeah, well that sounds all good, but I couldnt get the car to go into programming mode. I tried shorting out all the gray type female connectors I could find (with male pins in them) and had no luck. Can anyone tell me exactly where the programming connector is, and what it looks like? (picture, etc?)
Thanks!
Wilma
Around 1/21/2004 5:22 PM, Wilma Fingerdo wrote:

According to Musttanguy's technical section (http://www.ponyperformance.com/tech8.html ):
"(two-pin connector next to the remote keyless entry module. Remove LH luggage compartment [trunk] trim panel to reach the connector)." Yeah, a picture probably would help... ;)
--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |

Thanks I will check the TRUNK!
Wilma