Petrol for 0,02 USD?

I have recently seen an interesting site

It describes the way of making petrol at home from cheap components without oil. I read. Very interesting. I am going to try making. Did anyone attend this site? Did anyone try to do?

Reply to
alexbell

On 21 Jun 2005, you wrote in rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang:

SOME "WEBMASTER' CANT EVEN SPAM INTELLIGENTLY

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic wrote in news:Xns967C5E068D612pettyfogyahoocom@207.115.63.158:

Did you look at the "webmaster's" photo? Can't be more than 18. Spelling reads like a Japanese site translated by Babelfish. LOL.

Reply to
elaich

A substitute for what mother nature took several million years and much organic life in the form of dinos, I doubt it. A money scheme if there ever was one.

Aghnis

Reply to
fred

its called methane ya old fart

h u r c a s t

Reply to
thewa2see

I dunno.... for campers there's a water pill..... drop two in a cup and add water to taste, and it yields about a cup of water. In San Francisco I saw cans of fog. There's synthetic oil, and since fuel comes from processing petroleum oil, why not synthetic fuel from synthetic oil? No telling where it might end. And those who get in on the ground floor just might end up with bags full of synthetic money.... : )

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Idiot, if you had a brain of any sort, your posts could be of interest. Screw You, Jerk.

Aghnis

Reply to
aghnis