photoshop expert

I have a 96 cobra and Im getting ready to paint it. its white but im thinking about painting the side trim pieces and roof flat black and paint the cobra R wheels flat black too

anybody got 94-96 mustang photo they could modify like that so I could e how good/bad it will before i go and ruin a perfectly good car. actually the paint is peeling everywhere

I figure the car has is old enough now where I can do whatever I want to it and not feel to bad

Reply to
dave

If you search the newsgroups, you'll find some rec devoted to Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc. And many of those people would likely take care of this for you.

Reply to
veegerNO SPAM

Reply to
Mort Guffman

this look like yours? What side trim pieces? dwight

Reply to
dwight

Here you go:

Personally, I think it'd look like crap. The original white is beautiful. Why mess with it?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Nice job Dwight...

But to the OP - but the color scheme makes me wanan throw up.

Reply to
Kate

I always thought this car looked good.

GILL

Ur good dwight thanks. Yeah Id keep the side scoops white but you got it right on. It doesn't look that bad does it? I race the car and the rims get baked on brake dust and it has to be sanded off. The roof has some flaking paint and rather than paint the whole car I just want to have a little fun till its time to paint the whole thing in factory crystal white again.

Reply to
dave

Hey, you never know... I might just do it again.

now, c'mere so I can poke you!

|¦¬Þ

Reply to
Kate

If you REALLY wanted to be cool, I know where you could pick up a 1993 Cobra with low mileage... for cheap! Only $17,000 dollars (1993 dollars).

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote

Uhhhhh.... No. $17k would go a long dang ways to some serious off-road mods to Ajax. Or a new tractor Or a bathroom remodel or pay off our truck or an expansion on the shop or that outdoor patio

nope... not yet.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Outdoor patio.... That's next year's project. Jean wants to replace the back patio with stone, and add a 3-season room coming off the upper floor.

Sounds to me like she's talking Lamborghini money.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Reply to
Spike

I was doing the same thing with CFrog, trying to see what it would look like with a grey top instead of black. Or dark blue. Or white. Or...

dwight

Reply to
dwight