Pics of my '88 5.0!

I finally got the stereo installed and put back together. I took some pics for you to see. I'll just post the links cause I figure you don't want the binaries in here, lol. Let me know if you cannot access those pictures.

'88 5.0 lx convertible, 98k original miles.

Cameron

Nice Pics Cameron! I've got an 91 5.0 LX Vert in just about the same shape but w/ 79K. I will post later.

I've been trying to get an accurate value, How about the group? Any idea what this unmolested beauty is worth?

JohnA

Reply to
<john.a.anderson

I bought mine at an unbelievable bargain of $3k. Most 87-93 5.0 mustangs in any condition at all in the Nashville area go from $4-7k and thats no where near our condition!

Reply to
Cameron

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE