Ping Bill S.>>>>>>>>>

Okay, I have the info you requested. It will be at least a few more days though on the pictures.

6T0T242579 Warranty Number

Body 65A Color U Trim 27 Date 13D D.S.O. 22 Axle 2 Trans 6

I did verify that the number on the door data plate matches the number on the left fender under the hood. Anything else you need?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Skip the pictures for now, how about the missing digit out of the serial number, a report on the exterior condition, interior, condition, and rust??????? then some pictures...............

65A suggests a coupe and not a convertible, originally Tahoe Turquoise with an Aqua interior, April 1966 build, a Charlotte sales district order, 2:83 rear gears, and a C4 automatic coupled to the original 200 straight six..................I miss anything??????

Bill S.

2.3Sleeper wrote:
Reply to
Bill S.

Oops, that would be 6T07T....

a report on the exterior condition, interior, condition, and

Body is pretty straight. Very few minor dings. Some of the chrome trim is pitted here and there. A couple of small rust spots on the exterior. On the driver side door near the top of the panel that I can give right off the top of my head. I haven't checked the torque boxes. Interior looks pretty good in the front, but the rear seats aren't in that great of shape. It has an A/C unit mounted on the floorboard. The top is white, but is a coupe. Yes it is the 200 straight six, and the only thing under the hood that looks non-original would be the battery. Several of the origianl stickers are still there, but faded/dirty. It runs good, starts everytime and has been a very dependable car for the family.

The seats don't look like any I have really seen in a resto-mod or some of the original show cars. Those I would have to get you pictures of.

Let me know if you require more.

Don Manning

then some pictures...............

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

How about an asking price??

Thanks again,

Bill S.

2.3Sleeper wrote:
Reply to
Bill S.

They were asking like $6k I think. I had told them they would be lucky to get that and they might want to consider lowering the price. The car has now been *for sale* for 8 months. I will inquire again and find out.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

AKA....$6,000 buys me a restorable 65-68 V8 convertible restoration project and then some.............I'll pass..............

Bill S.

2.3Sleeper wrote:
Reply to
Bill S.