PING: Chief Wiggum

I thank you for the last VIN check, if I could trouble you for another

1MELM6242TH611575 Thx in advance hun. Kelly
Reply to
KellyJ

Thanks

Reply to
KellyJ

Just e-mailed it to ya

Reply to
John

Sorry, Kelly.

Didn't see your ping till today ! Been running a lot with a FIREWORKS booth for my daughter's soccer team :)

Anyway, looks like John has got you covered.

My account is still good till Aug 1, so if ya need anything...

Take care!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Mine expires July 3rd. :-(

Reply to
John

"John" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

What do they cost and how do you get one? Thx..

Joe

... i think it's $20 for 30 days or something.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

You can get a 30 day Carfax subscription for $20.00 from

or you can get a 60 day Autocheck sub for $20.00 from autocheck.com

basically the same info from the same sources AFAICT

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

$24.99 for 30 days at carfax

Reply to
John

Yeah, it's 24.99 for Autocheck too... I was just out of my mind temporarily :)

Although you CAN run a SINGLE report for $19.99 IMO you'd have to be NUTS to not spend the extra $$ for the unlimited though..*shrug*

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Thanks, guys. Appreciate it.

Joe Calypso Green '934 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

"Chief_Wiggum" wrote in news:BamFc.42636$Yu.18477@fed1read04:

Reply to
Joe