PING: Patrick (NoOption5L)

I have a few bucks handy & could use some bathroom reading material ;). Just kiddin, but really... which magazines do you think I would most benefit from.. and which are the most interesting? I've looked at MM&FF and 5.0 Mags... both interested me.. both had interesting articles... are there any others? 'ppreciate it.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
Reply to
<memset

Mike,

Here are the two I think are the best.

Car & Driver for keeping tabs on the new stuff. IMO, they are the benchmark.

Hemming's Muscle Machines for the classics. A simply outstanding magazine for the hobbiest. I really like their coverage of the lower-production models, rarities, and even the 70's cars. Awesome balance! And great columnists.

I had a subscription for a LONG time with MM&FF, but recently dropped it. They seem to hit the drag racing stuff too heavy. I like racing my car, but I also want car care tips and maybe a little resto stuff. And they don't offer it.

Check 'em out...

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

Cool thx. I'll drop by the bookstore tonight & look at a couple mags.