Ping - Spike

: >>>Burt couldn't do more than the double nickle with t-tops, lest his rug : >>>fly off, and I'm not talking about Deborah Winger. Heh. Quite the : >>>little piece of ass back then, she was. Something about the not quite so : >>>evidently hot woman (who still is hot) that is quite appealing... : >>

: >>

: >> It was Sally Field, not Debby Winger. : >

: > Why do I always confuse those two? : >

: > -- : > Wound Up : > ThunderSnake #65 : >

: > AHPBBFM pages:

: >

: : Don't have a clue, Debby Wingers not a dog, but she is not nearly as : appealing to me as Sally Field... :

Sally Field was always such a little cutie pie and feisty too!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

"351CJ" wrote : > Ok, I just remember 6.6 on the shaker scoop thingy on my neighbor's 400 : > T/A : : FYI: : At some year in the mid to late '70's Pontiac discontinued installing their : great 400, and replaced it with the inferior Oldsmobile 403. If the car : said 6.6 rather than 400 on the shaker, it was an Oldsmobile 403 not the : Pontiac 400. :

I always wonder whi it is , when a company chooses to discontinue an engine, they ALWAYS choose to discontiue the wrong one.

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Mystery solved! And my head shakes again for GM.

Reply to
Wound Up

...and her nickname in the movie was Frog. That did it for me.

dwight (late to the party, as always)

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news:oMidnQdRiOACqGreRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

appealing...

dwight, did you see the last episode of 'Lost'? You have my sympathies...

Reply to
Joe

Just asked my wife about it. Something about someone crushing a treefrog in his hand?!?

Did that episode come with parental warnings?

dwight

Reply to
dwight