Carfax question

I see by a recent post that Carfax gives a lot of info. How do you get access to this carfax, cost, etc.

Don

Reply to
DonTraboulsee

You go to

plunk down your $24.95 and then punch your numbers in there, and away you go!

What kind of treasures do you make from trees?

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Kate, I like to make furniture, cabinets, stuff like that. Helps to pay the bills. Thanks for the info on the carfax. Just might spend some money.

Reply to
DonTraboulsee

Hey Don. Making furniture is a pretty interesting venture.

Have any photos of your stuff up?

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Nothing posted yet. Hope to have something online soon.

Reply to
DonTraboulsee

if you belong to AAA, you can access carfax from aaa.com

there is a discounted rate for AAA members, BUT, your local club determines how much of a discount you get (and how much commission they get)......some give a big discount, some not as much.

Reply to
Itsfrom Click