Posted pics of my car

Thought I'd post some pictures of my 93. A little over 295k miles on the odo, daily driver, and bone stock except:

Flowmaster exhaust Pro 5.0 shifter K&N filter subframe connectors

jmvannoy

Oh and a new paint job. No way that paint has 13 years & 300k on it.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

I was about to ask him if it was the original paint and if so; how did he keep it that nice !

Reply to
RT

Bubble wrap : 0 )

Reply to
Spike

Then he had to drive with it on as well. :)

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Well, parts of the paint are new(ish). But most is original; clearcoat is long gone. The pics I posted were right after a McGuires body scrub applied with orbital polisher. The "before" pics tell the real story:

Can you tell which paint is original? ;-)

Reply to
jmvannoy

Apparently you missed the tv commercial where the two old ladies are talking about their neighbor who is in the process of wrapping his car...LOL (I think it was for an insurance company : 0 )

Reply to
Spike

All but the left side & right door.

Reply to