pinging Svtkate..

Hey Kate since you and I have very similar cars, I would like to ask you some questions on your gear change to 3.73's. I am up in the air on what to do on mine.

Thanks,

Steve

98 SVT Cobra #5098 Triple Black Steeda Underdrive Pulleys Steeda Adjustable Clutch Quadrant Steeda Tri Ax Shifter BBK Twin 62mm Throttle Body Borla Cat Back Exhaust Bassani X Pipe MAC Cold Air Intake
Reply to
SJB

Hi Kate,

Sorry for the delay. Can you give me some RPM/MPH values with the 3.73's?

I am mainly looking for 3rd gear going 50mph, 60mph and 70 mph.

Also, 5th gear RPMs at 55mph and 65mph

Some people are saying to go with 3.55's since the 3.73's pass you through the torque curve too quickly. Any insight will be appreciated from you.

Thanks a million

Steve

Reply to
SJB

Hey Steve.. I'll try to post them for you as soon as I have a chance to write them down for ya.

As for the 3.55's, I don't have a clue, but I know that I really like these and wouldn't trade down for anything.

Kate

| > Thanks, | >

| > Steve | >

| > 98 SVT Cobra #5098 Triple Black | > Steeda Underdrive Pulleys | > Steeda Adjustable Clutch Quadrant | > Steeda Tri Ax Shifter | > BBK Twin 62mm Throttle Body | > Borla Cat Back Exhaust | > Bassani X Pipe | > MAC Cold Air Intake | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks a million Kate...