[Q] 88 Mustang LX EGR and EGRV solenoid.

Would someone be so kind to tell me more about the EGR and EGRV solenoid like where threy are located and what they look like. I bought a Chilton Ford Mustang/Capri 79-88 but I can't find anything by looking at their drawings of this valve. Thank you very much!

Reply to
Pepito

Mr. Ford

If you view the TECHNICAL section of our website (see below) I have a diagram with locations of sensors and most related items. Please feel free to print a copy. The EGR solenoid will be mounted below the TAD solenoid on the back side of the passenger strut tower.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Thanks Tim! I'll take a look in your site. Thanks again.

Reply to
Pepito

Thanks for the reply Mr F, I found it today by following the clues you and Tim gave me.

Reply to
Pepito

Reply to
stew

Thanks for your help Stew! I found the EGR valve, I cleaned the computer's error codes and I running the car again to see if the same error code appears.

Reply to
Nos