Questions about upholstery

I have a 66 mustang convertible with an ember glow and parchment pony interior. I have looked fairly far a field and can't seem to find an exact match to replace the worn out one. Does any one know of a place that makes interiors for Mustangs that are correct e.g. color match?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Dennis

66 Mustang convertible
Reply to
DDB

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

Yeah I've checked those folks out and the problem is the color of the ember glow around the pony it appears that the area with the ponies is only only marginally darker than the rest of the ember glow. The original was much darker so it's not so much a matter of even being close.

Reply to
DDB

TMI makes pretty good stuff. I'm going to use a set of thier pony seats and the new matching two tone standard door panels they just came out with.

Reply to
Mark