Re: 99 Mustang Electrical Problems

I have a 99 Mustang that seems to have electrical problems during hot weather.

Power windows won't roll down until the interior cools off, CD player won't eject until cooling, etc.

The latest thing seems to be that it thinks the door is always open. Seems funny, but the chime goes off if the key is in the ignition, the interior light stays on always(until I removed the bulb) etc.

Anyone else seen this or had these problems.

Thanks in Advance!

Reply to
<someone