Re: A little lesson on what is most important to us...(LONG)

That would bring a tear to a glass eye........

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Great story Don. Nice to hear that it had such a positive ending. Sometimes you just never know, do ya?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Thanks for the story Don. In the past few months I have opened my eyes also and realized some of the more important things in life. I still have a ways to go, but when I read something like that it gives me a good feeling. Good stuff. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Bravisiamo Dan.

I truly believe the events in one's life happen for a reason, perhaps this is proof for those who don't share such a sentiment.

Good karma for you! ^_^

Reply to
Snowy Rose

Outstanding, Don! Must be an incredible feeling to be a hero.

Good to see you enjoying time with your kids. Don't ever stop. Continue to enjoy each day, because before you know they'll be grown up and living their own lives. I have but 25 days left to spend with my son (he's been like a little brother to me) before he heads off to college in another state. I'm proud as heck of him, but I'm dreading the day we drop him off and he starts a new chapter in his life.

I know how you feel. I've been luckey enough to find a good one too.

Don't! Do as much with them as you can and spend as much time with them as possible. The time you get to spend with them as they grow up is priceless!

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick