*PING* Mike (memset)

I've got a line on a used SpeedCal for ya. Drop me an email.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Emailed

Reply to
<memset

I got in touch w/ the guy. The price dropped actually. Thanks a million, Tom. I am going to buy it from him... I'm gonna get the money to him before Friday I hope.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset