Re: Free X-Plan PINs

I think this is a scam, someone is fishing for email addresses.

A friend of mine works for Ford. He said the guys who sign the Cobra motors are about 60 feet away frim him.

Anyway he told me he could get me X or even A plan pricing. They have a "Friends and Family" program. I suspect it's X plan.

My company is a Ford supplier, so I already can get X Plan.

Reply to
Mort Guffman

I get the x-plan through my company. The agreement states I have to be present and that it can only be used for imedate family. I still think the original post was someone fishing for addresses.

Reply to
WraithCobra