Re: Piano file for Dwight

Thanks... but I'm not sure what you're saying here.

> > Seems to be a very simple ditty, but it's mirrored all over the net. > Weird. I wish one of my simple little things would get picked up like > that... > > Maybe that's where I go wrong. Everything you hear from me is pure free > improvisation. I should probably sit down some day and try to write > something. > > dwight >

Yeah, that's not improv. It's a piano rendition of Numb by Linkin Park which accounts for it's popularity. The original is here

WindsorFo

I'm familiar with the original. What would make that piano rendition better is to incorporate the drum rhythms into the left hand. Without it, it becomes "a very simple ditty."

dwight

Reply to
dwight