Re: Send our troops home for some Freedom Fries

No, we're both Ken you fat bloated greasy gerbil stuffer.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

"Ken" is just a sock, did you not realise?

You're Ugly Sarah, the hapless *old* hag from RI who get's slapped around and humiliated here every day.

HTH.

Reply to
the guvnor

I'm Ken, you delusional Ecstasy junkie.

" Sarah " doesn't exist. And I live in Maryland, you 300 pound gerbil stuffer.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

That was actually a pretty good car. Well, sorta.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

In a frumpy sort of way?

Reply to
the guvnor

You're Ugly Sarah.

Yet you managed to post a picture of her mail?

Reply to
the guvnor

Because she's a bipolar flake.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

Is this the point at which, after months of humiliation, Ugly Sarah runs off?

Reply to
the guvnor

So when you sent it to Alan, and as "Ken" posted it here you were lying?

Reply to
the guvnor

Last time, iirc, she flounced off with something like "this just isn't fun any more. I'm leaving", and sure enough she stopped posting. For about fifteen minutes...

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

Why don't you tell us, you gormless old toad?

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

Now she posts under her actual name, her nym shifting retreats will be more tricky...

Reply to
the guvnor

I sent a picture to Alan? Do you really think it's necessary to send a picture to myself?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Sarah is my " sockpuppuet."

You're now reversing tactics and claiming I'm a real person?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

After over 15 years on usenet? I'm not likely to retire that sock anytime soon you fat 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

We all know you spend your days sweating in the sun scraping seagull shit off of junked cars but do you actually own one that runs?

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Sarah the sock of Ugly Sarah?

Reply to
the guvnor

After 15 years of your humilation on usenet.

You always run off.

Reply to
the guvnor

You're that ashamed becuase you're just an ugly old woman from RI that now you're pretending to be Alan?

Reply to
the guvnor

I know it's whining, it's all you have you sad old fool.

Reply to
the guvnor