Re: Send our troops home for some Freedom Fries

I'm pretending to be Alan? Come down off your Ecstasy high you fat junkie.

[ And I thought I was pretending to be Sarah..... ]
Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Time to post lovely "Sara's" picture again, Fat Boy.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Who's that then?

Reply to
the guvnor

Reply to
the guvnor

You drink to get away from the fact that you're old lonely ugly hag?

Reply to
the guvnor

15 years and you still can't discern the difference between usenet and email? You''ve really wasted what little life you may have had, haven't you dear. HTH
Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

" Sockpuppuets" don't drink, you fat junkie.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Why ask me?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

Because you mentioned her.

Reply to
the guvnor

The ugly old hag has had 15 years of being slapped around by which ever group she's chosen to troll, and now the clueless old bint has been forced to post under her real name, her running off and switching nym tactic is in the bin.

Reply to
the guvnor

"Ken" is your sock, Ugly Sarah.

HTH.

Reply to
the guvnor

Whined again...

Lame old fool.

Reply to
the guvnor

Funny how she takes all of her own tired and failed tactics and accuses others of using them isn't it. Something to do with her condition I guess.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

Being a deluded old hag with a face that could break mirrors?

Reply to
the guvnor

i was thinking more of her bipolar condition, or her alcoholism, but her state is pretty complex, so certainly the fact that she has a face you could crack walnuts on is part of the syndrome.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

"Sarah" is the sock you 300 pound gerbil stuffing junkie.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

You've forgotten your love goddess?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

brits are more than you hijos de puta norteamericanos que no saben ni siquiera donde esta sud affrica en el mapa, specially you woo should be killed as inmediately and yor family and everybody, in your house .

Reply to
yakson

I have to hand it to you Yakson, even though you tend to be a little over emotional, you do have the capacity to recognize a smoldering turd when you see one.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

She can't discern the difference between her own socks, or her arse from her elbow.

You''ve really wasted what little life you may have had,

Reply to
Woo