Re: Send our troops home for some Freedom Fries

wrote:

Ugly Sarah seems to want to be queen of the x-posters too...
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:14:52 GMT, the guvnor

As well as Queen of your fantasies, yes we know Fatty....
--
Would you buy rusted car parts from this man ?

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg

Nobody fantasises about *ugly* old "women" like you, HTH.
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:38:25 GMT, the guvnor

Yet you fantasize about me 24/7.....
--
Drug addled Nick aka Guvner <
http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg :

"why go to a pub, down 10 pints of beer and get into a fight, when you

Only in your fantasies, ugly crone.
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:27:33 GMT, the guvnor

Your puppy-dog devotion to me isn't a fantasy.......
--
Drug addled Nick aka Guvner <
http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg :

"why go to a pub, down 10 pints of beer and get into a fight, when you

Yet another of your delusions getting the better of you?
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:51:23 GMT, the guvnor

I didn't get the memo, are we supposed to call you "Patricia" this week?
--
Guvner, a 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer
<

Another of your strategy meetings with "Ken"?
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:29:14 GMT, the guvnor

Thank you for admitting Ken is not a sockpuppet.
Now is this the week you want everyone to call you " Patricia" ?
--
Guvner, a 300 pound grease caked gerbil stuffer
<
http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg :

"Ken" your sockpuppet?
Why aren't you brave enough to post the racist filth "Ken" posts under your real name?
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:36:22 GMT, the guvnor

Because it would interfere with the sexual filth that "she" posts.
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:36:07 +1000, Kenshlock de la Fehrtte

So Ugly Sarah dreams of being a man who'd share the same warped sexual fantasies that she has?
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:53:07 GMT, the guvnor

Of course. Add to that the fact that she doesn't want her mustang buddies to know about the filth that she spews, of course.
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:06:27 +1000, Kenshlock de la Fehrtte

Or the frumpy old station wagon she take's her nym from...
http://www.stationwagon.com/gallery/1996_Mercury_Sable.html
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:11:29 GMT, the guvnor

joke.
Waiving the right to remain silent, Kenshlock de la Fehrtte

Are you two in the same room..?

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
the guvnor wrote:

That was actually a pretty good car. Well, sorta.
--
Chris F.
Long Island.

In a frumpy sort of way?
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:58:17 GMT, the guvnor

We all know you spend your days sweating in the sun scraping seagull shit off of junked cars but do you actually own one that runs?