Re: stupid stupid intake!

** Neon SRT-4's aren't slow cars... pretty damn quick, actually.

Well now, Mike, according to the experts here, those little cars only FEEL fast, and they're nowhere NEAR as fast as Mustang.

According to the Experts.

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

yeah, definitely,... what he said nothing's as fast as a mustang... unless it's a big block chrysler.. or a supra.. :oD

just kidding! (or not)

Reply to
Celica Dude

Nah they're not too fast, but they're definitely quick. I think I could give 'em a run for their money in my 98 GT. I know what ur referring to (Focus).. but still... and Celica Dude or whatever..... Mustangs are definitely not the fastest cars w/ smallblocks.. heh.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

That reminds me of the time me and a friend stopped to get gas on the way back from the dragstrip, A rich kid pulls up in a ZR1 vette ans says "wanna race", my friend says "let's do it" so several carloads go over to this seldom used road with about 1/2 mile straight stretch, the vette and my friend in his 83 GT(built 302) line up and take off, the mustang comes by us at the finish line about 6 car lengths ahead both times they raced. Another spectator says don't leave "I'm going to get my truck" (built 454). The mustang beats it by about 1/8th mile. LOL

Reply to
winze