Re: Strange occurrence with K&N and CEL

** Don't have a kragen.. but will keep an eye out

Keep your peeper shut tight and count your blessings.

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

LOL... Kragen sucks?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I must be blind 'cause I can't find it. I know what it looks like from pictures, but nothing under the hood resembles it??? Found one online for $31, that's the cheapest I could find, but it gives two different ones, and I need the serial number off the original to order the right one.

Reply to
Cindy

I found it! But the rubber sleeve isn't coming off easily. I can't get the bloody thing off so I can read the part number! But since it's natural color and not black, I think I know which one to order.

Thanks, Brent!

Reply to
Cindy

(AKA Shucks in my area...) Two notches up from Pep Boys, but that's not saying much. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren
** > LOL... Kragen sucks? ** ** (AKA Shucks in my area...) Two notches up from Pep Boys, but that's not ** saying much. :)

Seriously. Pep Boys is pretty much rock-bottom; Kragen has begun to dig.