Re: Targa Newfoundland

I guess not ;0(

Just wondering, anyone here planning on going to this event this year. I > know a bunch of people from around the world with a few nice cars came last > year. Just wondering that's all. > > Now if you are wondering what I am talking about visit >
and check it out. Pictures of last years event > (cars and so on) plus a few of Newfoundland are located on that website. > >
Reply to
emtecca

I'd love to but alas no time and no money. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet