Re: Tourists who invade Aruba get what they deserve

"Ned Vik>>

>> > You should be shipped out of the U.S., >> > maybe to Sudan or Uzbekistan, traitor terrorist scum. Long live the >> > real Americans, sub-human. >> >> Why did you change your name from "starwars". Trying to make it seem >> as if you're part of a group? Trying to re-invent yourself? No matter >> what, we know who you are, "starwars". > >Who is "we"? Dumbfuck.

having trouble following the thread eh Eunoch? You're new to this, it's ok - just sit back and read the messages for a while then you might qualify to contribute and receive your spanking. Always happy to educate you newbies :)

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fohrêtt

x-no-archive:yes

Kenshlock de la Fohr=EAtt wrote:

It sounds like you're off your meds.

Reply to
Baldwin

You wacky foreigners really crack me up!

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fohrêtt

Hey fells, Please be good enough to check before you hit the send button. This thread is cross posted into a couple of groups, not really interesting reading to some of us in those other groups :)

Thanks!

Kate

| >> Why did you change your name from "starwars". Trying to make it seem | >> as if you're part of a group? Trying to re-invent yourself? No matter | >> what, we know who you are, "starwars". | >

| >Who is "we"? Dumbfuck. | | having trouble following the thread eh Eunoch? | You're new to this, it's ok - just sit back and read the messages for | a while then you might qualify to contribute and receive your | spanking. | Always happy to educate you newbies :)

Reply to
SVTKate

Sorry about that, Kate, but the guy below spends most of his miserable day cooped up in his mothers cramped basement all day and needs the excitement.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Sorry about that, Kate, but the guy above spends all of his miserable life cooped up in his mothers cramped basement and needs the excitement.

Reply to
Kenshlock de la Fohrêtt

gotcha. we have one of those too.

*sigh*

| > Thanks! | >

| | -- | Chris F. | Long Island. | | "A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom." | God Bless America.

Reply to
SVTKate