Re: V10 Mustang

Its the new gt40 i believe...its a 4.6 with 2 extra pistons..making it

Anyone see that car in Car and Driver, I think? 351cu in. > -Rich
Reply to
joe

It is a 4.6 with two more holes. It is NOT the new GT40's engine. That'll be a blown 5.4.

Reply to
Keith

It was the new (September) issue of Motor Trend, page 66+

Awesome project car, but they say it won't be going into production, that some mechanics were just "playing around" ... LOL

snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

The BOSS 351 was detailed in this month's Motor Trend. The block is an extension of the current aluminum 4.6L block and the heads are based on the Cobra head. Great power and torque. While they might not build the car, I wish they would -- they can have my order right now. The BOSS 351 would make a great special edition Mustang -- it will look nice next to my 2003 Mach 1 in the garage.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck S