Re: VIN Number Decyphering

You can post your VIN and I can run OASIS on it.... be aware that it will likely not give you the info that you seek.... Mustang or not, this is a used car..... there's no sense in getting anal over what it used to be.

OKay i bought a 98 gt last summer with 77000 k/m on it so pretty low milage > and am trying to get info on what the car supposedly shipped with from the > factory but ford canada will not help me and am wondering if anyone knows > how to find out the info i would like to get. > > EG. What options it shipped with > Body stripesand what not > > i have attached a pic of the car > > >
Reply to
Jim Warman

hey warman i have reported this violation to ford

hurc ast

Reply to
relic895

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I do hope they sent you a dog biscuit with your internet cop badge.

Reply to
Mauricio